HUGE bruise!

We are one of those active, playful families. Someone always has a boo boo, whether it's from rolling down a hill, play sword fighting, or wrestling with the dog, so the fact that my DD has a massive bruise on her forehead isn't life altering (though it's sure sad to look at!). We were pretending to be Pooh characters this morning, and she was Tigger. Bonked her head on the door frame, while jumping around. Poor thing! Thank goodness for the princess ice pack!
ANYWAY- here's my dilemma! My fiance and I are getting married on Saturday, and the little bruiser is our flower girl! She has really sensitive skin, so I'm hesitant to put concealer on her. (not to mention, I don't have any) I guess what I'm looking for is some sort of suggestion to cover it up for the ceremony and photos. Or perhaps one of those amazing tricks that you super moms come up with!
THANKS!!!!

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 10:32 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• ARNICA (comes in gel and tablet forms- tablets, get the 30x) available at the local healthfood store/GNC. it helps heal it sooo quickly!
    i bruise like a peach, and if my SO is particularly enthusiastic i wind up with nibble marks- unfortunately i'm out of arnica right now, but it works wonders!! no ill side affects for her either. perfectly safe- my kids ped uses it on his daughter. (after i introduced him to it! lol)
    it'll take the bruise way down- the gel works on contact, taking it internally will speed up the healing process...

if her skin is so sensitive, maybe try using something like the mineral powder concealers? just a thought. BTW, congrats on the wedding!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:38 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• to be honest id leave it alone, think of the stories u and her get to tell friends.

my son fell down the stairs and had a nice shiner for 2 weeks, i told the truth he fell.
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 10:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009