Libs NEVER want to discuss the negatives among their own party.......Really?

Someone made this comment in another thread and it cought my eye. Do y'all really believe this? I and many others here have stated our problems and concerns with the Dems in power, hell everyone dislikes Pelosi.

Couldn't one say the same about many Republicans?

Friday

Asked by Friday at 10:48 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have told them many times. The things that I am upset with in reguards to democrats are not the same things that THEY are upset about.

I'm guessing they feel the same, if one of their own does express an opposing view, they are usually belittled by being called a RINO or not a true republican
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• LOL the Republicans are a joke right now, Dems and libs should not even be worrying about them we should be worried about fixing our country which has fallen apart after 8 years of republican control. The Republicans (sorry to generalize) are doing anything to take the focus of the terrible times they are going through now.
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 10:57 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• *chuckles at Psych*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:06 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I agree with Psych!

Answer by older at 11:07 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• country which has fallen apart after 8 years of republican control.

Lest we forget who was running the Legislative branch for a majority of those years, Psych?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• That's not entirely true, if everyone disliked Pelosi she wouldn't be as powerul as she is, re-elected so many times and she has no fears of the coming election.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:08 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yeah Psych and older...to hell with compromise! Just steam rigt over everyone that disagrees with what YOU believe and do what YOU want! THATS the tolerant view and how it should work!! WOOhOO for coming together! Jesus. Friday I dont think YOU are the ones they are talking about...however the psych and older types kind of prove what the person you were talking about was saying. I have personally seen you stick with a stance and call out the left wing when they go too far. I have a problem with those who think that THEIR way is the only way and while their party (temporarily) has all the power they should shove as much down our throats as they can. THAT stance pisses people off. :)

*Read this quick...older may get it deleted ;)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Both parties are a JOKE!! the sooner you realize that the sooner we can get our country back!!

Our country has been falling apart for more than 20-years. You need to go back and read your History books.

gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Actually, I've seen some liberals complain about the Democrats, and I've seen conservatives complain about Republicans. Most everyone complains about Pelosi, but she still seems to have a following.

There are some on here who REFUSE to listen to anything negative about their party. That is true about both sides. They are big into silencing anyone of the opposite side.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:15 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Republican control for the last eight years? Huh. Some of you DO realize the president on equals a third of the vote, right? And some of you DO realize the democrats have had control in Congress for four years, right? Some of you crack me up. We live in a democracy (for now), people. We do not live under a dictator ( for now).
    Aislinn

Answer by Aislinn at 11:17 AM on Oct. 27, 2009