maybe i'm parinoid but....this is just for moms whos children have had swine flu

what were their symptoms..? i'm so scared my 2 month old may have it, maybe it's just a cold but idk i'm so stinkin' nervous...(waiting on the doctor's office to call back)

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son is 14. he went to school feeling fine. at around 1pm he started to feel a bit tired. by 3pm he was very tired. by the time he got home from school he was barely able to walk, had a severe headache and a fever over 104. by 7pm in the ER that night he had severe bronchitis that required two breathing treatments, 2 bags of I.V. fluids and a fever that wouldn't subside with Acetaminophen and Motrin. if the baby's fever gets over 102 take him somewhere.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 11:26 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• thanks! i'm going right now
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2009