Any one ever heard of Melaleuca Products?

It is a home based business and I was thinking about getting involved in and was wondering if anyone else ever has or knows anything about it. Please share both good and bad experiences with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• My day care provider SOLELY uses melaleuca products. There are a TON of different things, IDK much about it, but she asked me if she could use them on my DD when she got rashes, etc and I told her as long as it works! It does work miracles though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes. The products are great but soooooo expensive and hard to shope for because it's all through a private seller.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Has anyone ever gotten involved with the business part of it???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes, the products are good but very expensive. Very hard to sell because of the cost. There are many other products that are more cost effective.
    Anonymous

• yea my mom and dad used to buy it a LOT...mostly bc they thought it was better products. i think they tried to sell it, but there wasnt much market back then for more green products.
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 12:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I've only heard it's hard to sell just as the others have pointed out. Plus if people haven't heard of the products they may be less likley to buy them. There are tons of other business ops out there you could look into. I had to search for months before I found what I was looking for(of what was right for me I should say)
    Good luck!
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 12:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• They are overpriced and not nearly as non-toxic as they claim.

This Is what we use for most cleaning (initially used as part of my daughter's 6th grade science fair project). It is cheap (my favorite) and non-toxic.
    1/4 cup white vinegar
    3/4 cup warm tap water
    1 tablespoon baking soda
    10 drops of tea tree oil (antibacterial, antifungal, etc.)
    2 drops oil of lavender essential oil (optional) (antiseptic and smells nice)
    For extra scrubbing, I make a paste with salt, baking soda and vinegar.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Please.... if you are interested in starting a business....pm me. I would love to tell you about what I do. Started using the products, fell in love with them, now make money with them as well as help others make money too. Life is great!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 12:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If you're interested in more details or have questions...just let me know. I looked into maleleuca...but found that there are just sooo many rep out there, and I live in a smaller town. I found scentsy...and absolutely love it.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We don't have to sell the products. That's what is so great about Melaleuca. We set up memberships like a Sam's or Costco. Their products are amazing!!! The pricing is better than other eco-friendly products sold in stores. There are many benefits of being part of Melaleuca. Discounts to online shopping is just one of them!!!!!
    Anonymous