I need some REAL NO SCAM home based business ideas....

My DH iscome has took a huge cut 700-800 dollars a month and I am wanting to find something I can do from home that doesn't require me to put ANY MONEY up front and I am drawing a blank.. We are a one car family and he as we speak is looking for a new job but I need something... I have a phone line and obviouse internet and all the office stuff I just don't know what to do and I only graduated high school, and due to health reasons I am on disability.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• well you can try avon its your own business you work as much as you want and it is oonly 10 dollars to start thats really all i have i ma lookin for a home based business also i also heard about ameriplan but havent really checked it out so i cant tell you much about it but hope this helped a little bit
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Most business ops require some sort of fee. I know there are lots of moms on here that offer work at home job info....not sure what they do(I went with a business). There are groups you can join to find more info on that @home jobs.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 12:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If I can help with any questions or details...just let me know. I love selling scentsy. It's really easy...and tons of fun!! My hubby likes to get involved as well. It brings in great money, and lots of potential
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 1:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I understand exactly how you feel my DH was laid off back in March. He does have a job now but he is only making half of what he used to make. I had to start working from home to help out. I don't think you can do anything from home that doesn't require a fee. I started my business for only $29. I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I own my own website, Sabrina's Closet I created this site because I had been scammed or had simply failed while looking for work from home. I wanted a place where women could find real legit options and not have to feel like they were being pressured in to trying one or another. You can even explore the different pros and cons about home businesses vs. home Jobs. The site has grown in to a great site for earning opportunities but also for saving, shopping and even charities. I have tried to build it up around the idea that moms don't have time to go spend the day at the mall but they want the best deals. So, while I'm still working out the bugs, it's kinda taken on a life of it's own.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• In addition to Sabrina's Closet I am currently with Ameriplan full time and TeaPoria & GreenSmoke very very part time. AND (as if that weren't enough) I actually just started with a great new program called The POWERBAR...

TeaPoria ~ www.BriesTeas.info
    TeaPoria is a great business if you like doing parties. It's something that's easy to sell, too - FOOD! There is no cost to join or keep your TeaPoria business and there is a very minimal quota. You will however need to invest for products to do parties or shows with!

The PowerBar ~ http://24554.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• GreenSmoke ~ www.GreenSmoke.com/SMBowen
    GreenSmoke is the Leading Smokeless Cigarette company! We offer a number of different flavors and strengths. This business is free to join and keep, they will even give you a $25 bonus just for joining! But this one is something that has a more specialized customer and while parties are possible they are going to be further between. Vendor shows would be best for something like this! Smokeless cigarettes are a healthy alternative to regular tobacco products because while providing the nicotine there is no filler chemicals and no second hand smoke! So it's perfect for those with kids that don't want to kick the habit. They are also up to 75% cheaper than regular cigarettes!

I know it's alot to read - you should try working it all! lol! But at the moment I really have to get back to work! I'll talk to you soon!

I'll talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I did not leave any information about Ameriplan because there are fees attached to that one. But I will tell you that it pays my bills plus! So, I would be happy to send you information if you want it!

Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am an affiliate for GDI.. Global Domain International. I only pay $10 per month to be an affiliate and a domain name and website come with that $10 fee. Check out my profile for more information if you would like. Also, feel free to subscribe to my e-newsletter. There are great home business ideas inside each issue. It's free. www.imomnews.com

GDI (.ws) customers you have heard of....

Intel Corporation
    Cisco Systems, Inc.
    Yahoo!
    Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
    Sempra Energy
    Olsten Corporation
    AT&T
    Hormel Foods Corporation
    Hershey's Food Corporation
    International Data Group
    Lucent Technologies
    JC Penney
    Razorfish
    City of Hope
    UPS
    Conair Corporation
    Bloomberg News
    Bose Corporation
    eBay, Inc.
    John Deere
    NCAA
    Entrust, Inc.
    Kmart
    The Sherwin-Williams Company
    Wells Fargo
    Household Finance Corp
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2009