Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need to know how to handle this

ok there is this women that my husband freind is married two and all she wants is a baby and she will stop at nothing she has already tryed to take 7 kids from the parents and now im pregnant and shes trying to do the same i have before tryed to talk to her about adoption and she wouldnt have it and i have tryed telling her off telling her to keep my babys life out of her head well she would always go to her hubby and cry and suger coats what she says to me her husband and mine has been friends for like ever and all she talks about is how shes goin to take my baby from me and that me and my hubby cant take care of a child cause we have been togeather for 4 years i didnt know there was a law saying you have to be married for so long before haveing a baby i just need to know how to deal with this i cant enjoy my pregnantcy because of this i dont want my hubby and her hubby to stop being friends cause of this

Answer Question

Asked by brittanymomma at 12:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 4 (41 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Your post is a bit hard to follow, but sounds like you may need to consult a lawyer.

    Answer by rkoloms at 12:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • LAWYER!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • uh call the cops and have a restraining order put on her so she cant come near you or your baby theres no law saying you even have to be married to have a baby you can be together 1 day and have a baby together she needs counsling and she needs to stay away from you and your family from the sounds of it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • i agree with the restraining order bit. tell the cops she has threatened to take your baby.

    Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • maybe just during your pregnancy your husband this friend of his can put their friendship on hold. i know it's a long time but you could use the bonding time with your husband and at least this would enable you to enjoy your pregnancy without her being around. your husband and this friend can have some other form of contact so not to loose touch. or just tell the cops although i don't think cops can really do much.

    Answer by melody77 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

  • pardon my french...


    Answer by ChelseaG23 at 1:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
Baby names?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
wanting to be held