how do you feel about porn?

what are all your thoughts on porn? looking at it in all directions just you the both of you or just him....

mememecassie

Asked by mememecassie at 12:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't mind it, as long as he doesn't spend more time watching it than he does watching me.
    1hotcupcake

Answer by 1hotcupcake at 2:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• My dh used to look at porn before we were married and had a LARGE collection of videos. I told him that I didn't like it, I wanted him to only see ME naked and he got rid of it. That said, occasionally we have watched some porn together that was of a variety that I like and that's enjoyable. But if he were sitting in front of the computer every night by himself instead of spending time with me - yeah, I'd have a problem with it.

Answer by missanc at 12:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm not a big fan, but I'm not nutso about forbidding it either.
    What I do not like is a man sneaking off and watching it, lying about it, etc.
    Anonymous

• I would not mind watching porn w/ SO. But, i would rather him not watch it without me. I WOULD watch it with him anyway. We have talked about it. He said "we don't need to go that route yet, lets wait until we really need a change" I thought that was a good idea. We have a great sex life without it. *SEACRETLT* I kind of WANT to watch it, because i never really have. I'm curious. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that though, i really want him to bring it up, not me...lol!

I don't think he looks at porn much. I asked him & he said "I'm not in my 20's anymore ya know" I don't see when he would have time anyway. If he did once in a blue moon, if i was away for whatever reason, i guess i would not cry about it. MEN will always be boys.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• It's never been a factor in my marriage of 45 years, but I know that it has destroyed thousands, if not millions, of homes. It may start out as a diversion, but porn is highly addictive, and just like alcohol or drugs or gambling, it takes more and more to satisfy the addiction. No matter how much one wants to think otherwise, looking at porn is nothing more than lusting after a woman who is not one's wife. I would find that very, very hard--no, I would find that impossible--to tolerate. I've never shared my husband with another woman, and I wouldn't like it under any circumstances.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• our churches stand is not to cause of what can happen. since it can become an addiction and can or does destroy homes. that being said i'm not going to act as if i have never watched it alone or with any of my so's but have tried to remove it from my life cause frankly i got only excited with the thought of doing what i was seeing but when i got there nothing. i want a strong marriage and want to keep our marriage bed pure. i don't want my husband looking ever without me should he get tempted too. i know he would never cheat on me but we have to support each other and help each other stay free of this sin. so we have decided not to do this plus we have to set the example. not that our children see but doing it helps to prevent anyting from occuring even accidently. so i'm agaisn't porn and don't listen to the satans temping words of it's ok this one time or another. we can make our porn in our own bed.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would be open to sharing it with my husband. I'd rather not own it and have it around because of the kids. Odd thing is my husband isn't into it, doesn't want to. That's a choice, too.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 3:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I watch porn sometimes my ex would watch it it was something to do some of it is good and well some of it sucks as well but its just something to do!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I think porn is gross.....

I think any woman that can consider that a job is just plain trash...

I think men that look at it...or just little boys...

I think porn rapes the mind!

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I like porn. I enjoy watching it with my husband, or alone. I don't care if he watches it either.
    MissG9

Answer by MissG9 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009