Does anyone else have a mutilated hooha from childbirth?

I tore in 3 places. Down the middle and one on each side, it kind of was like a Y. Anyways they used the stitches that just disolve and they came out 2 days after I got home. I think maybe they came out too early becuase there is this chunk of..... I don't know I just call it a chunk of vag. just hanging there. It's like a skin tag almost. I know he can't tell but I feel really uncomfortable about it. I feel deformed and it's gross. Maybe when I have my next kid I can ask them to just cut it off while I have the epidural and can't feel it....lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You poor thing, that's horrible, mine doesn't look like it used to, but it still feels the same, if not tighter sometimes. I'd address my concerns def. to the OBGYN when you get pregnant again.
    Anonymous

• I had that same thing it was horrible.. It's from tearing and not being stitched correctly. You can get it fixed they have a surgery called labiaplasty. Its medical and you can get it paid for if you have insurance. I got labiaplasty and reguvination about a year ago. It's way better and looks way better. I hated the way mine looked it was hanging out and horrible. Go talk to your dr. It took me years of OH NO IT LOOKS NORMAL. ha normal my ass. That is NOT normal. be strong and complain alot. I said it was painful and hurt and my pee was not straight. SO FINALLY they fixed it.
    Good luck
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Every hoo-ha looks different, and even if yours doesn't look like it did before, it might still be a perfectly "normal" hoo-ha. Nonetheless, if it is bothering you, or feels funny, or you think it might not have healed or been stitched up correctly, see your doctor! Even if there is nothing functionally wrong with it, there is nothing wrong with wanting them to fix it if it isn't right. Don't feel bad for asking the doctor if they can fix it!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 1:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• See, this is why it is a good idea to have an episiotomy---they do a neat cut and a few stitches,that prevents you from tearing and it heals very easily with no left over tissues hanging there. I don't know why some women say they don't want an episiotomy---are they just being difficult? LOL. I had three babies , with large heads, and no tears. Just the episiotomy. It is a really good thing.
    Anonymous

• I am deathly afraid of natural childbirth! One of my fears was that things wouldn't go back the way they were, like in your situation... I was truly relieved when I was diagnosed with a low laying placenta and had to schedule a c-section. PHEW! I'm so sorry you are dealing with something so personal... I've always wondered if my fears were a reality for anyone, so thank you for sharing.
    Anonymous

• Anon :36

I'm glad I get to live out your worst fear.
    Everything is the same except this damn piece of vag. that's just chillin there

OP
    Anonymous

• i had like 8 stitches, the v is a little deeper because a few stitches tore but my vag is still the same, lil and cute haha
    Anonymous

• My sis had an episiotomy that looked like and upside down "Y". She wasn't right for months and months after that.

I loved my c-section! No mutilated hoo ha for me!
    lovetwins89

Answer by lovetwins89 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009