EVERY MOM THAT ANSWER MY QUESTTION OF AM GOING TO SUICIDE YESTERDAY

Thanks to all of ya moms I realize It was not worse doing that I thank all of ya for opening my eyes thank you so much I would always remember every single word of all the advice you all gave me am still feeling bad but also feeling strong because I left him last night am now staying in my sister house and I put and order of protection against him so he could not harm me and my kids anymore..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOO ALL MOMS.. I LOVE YA ALL EVEN DO I DON'T KNOW YA.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• I was wondering about you!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I answered anon yesterday. I'm very happy you did. Message me if you need to chat.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm soooo glad you made the first step! You have to still get help in other areas ok!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I didn't see the question but it sure sounds like you have made one of the most important decisions of your life...good for you...you must be very proud of yourself!!!

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my first thought when I logged on this morning was "I'm gonna check up on that post"...i'm happy you kept us updated today and that you left him and will get the restraining order! stay strong mama :o)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i agree with owl feather...i was so worried about this all night. Im sooooo glad that you saw that better side of life and got the hell away from him! keep your head up and let those beautiful babies be the reason you keep going everyday!! any time you want feel free to message me
    ashtynsmom730

Answer by ashtynsmom730 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009