Help ! i feel im going crazy ..

ok here is the deal i have been married to my husband now for 7 yrs and just had our baby girl 9 months ago she is amazing but the deal is when i had her i notice that i started haveing dreams about my husband cheating on me either with my friends or other women this happenss every single night sometimes i wake up from them crying cause they feel real now i have been noticeing that my husband is acting diffrent and hiding things and getting defencve if i confront him aboiut something we fight so this has lead me to think he is cheating on me i have found several e-mails on his facebook from anouther women he has added ones that i dont know and then wont tell me who they are and he got an email adress from a girl on farm town and hid it from me and still to this day has not told me about it and last night he told his friend he couldnt talk cause i was in the room, and they were talking about another girl am i going crazy help

Sweetdarling09

Asked by Sweetdarling09 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• there is more to the story he wont even let me near his phone i just need to know if its just me thinking to much because of the dreams and maybe he really isnt doing anything ! i cant take it anymore he says he loves me if he didnt he would not be here but when things happen i cant help but think he is lying !
    Sweetdarling09

Answer by Sweetdarling09 at 1:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Then leave his cheating @ss, I wouldn't stick around for all the hurt and potential STD's either, not to mention he can get other women pregnant too! I'd be going crazy but I'd also do what I had to.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Don't ever take your dreams lightly. usually they try to tell us things. good luck!
    Anonymous

• It could be that your fears are causing you to have the dreams. If he is not being unfaithful and you are constantly asking him if he is, you will drive wedges between the two of you that will be hard to ever remove. Men like to think that their wives respect them and trust them. If I were you, I would assume the best, and I would treat him like he is the most faithful of husbands. I would admire him, appreciate him, and let him know that he is the man of my dreams. If there is anything that you need to know, you will find it out soon enough. In the meantime, I would assume that nothing is going on that should not be. If you think more positive thoughts, the nightmares will likely go away.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• There is only so long that normal people can be accused of something before they go and do it.

Your behaviour is seriously unattractive, and while you can't do anything at all to control his behaviour, you could at least stop acting like a jealous, suspicious, desperate, clingy, needy pain in the behind. Who wants to spend time with that?

Make your life full and rich, fill your world with happiness and energy and appreciate the things that are wonderful. He'll stay attracted to you or not, but either way you'll be happy and feel powerful and alive (instead of this craziness that isn't helping anything at all.)
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I always said that my DH would never cheat on me. Yesterday I founfd out that he had been talking to girl he met at work. I kicked his ass out. I need to think about this before I let him back in. You need to be careful and while he is sleeping or in the shower, email these ladies and get a look at his phone. Let them know that he is married and has a baby. One of them will tell you if something is going on. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i want to thank everyone for there comments but mrs clement "Your behaviour is seriously unattractive, and while you can't do anything at all to control his behaviour, you could at least stop acting like a jealous, suspicious, desperate, clingy, needy pain in the behind. Who wants to spend time with that?" this is not me at all i trust my husband with my life and always have but he has changed i would think after 7 yrs with the man i would notice if he is acting diffrent ! i will not sit here seeing all of this and keep quiet i do not want to push him into doing something wrong but to me he his being disrespect full by hiding things from me .i am sure that you would not like to see your husband or boyfriend hide things from you and what if someone was to call you clingy and desperate .... the way i look at it is your telling me its my falut that he is doing this !!!
    Sweetdarling09

Answer by Sweetdarling09 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would confront him and ask for an honest answer. He himself may be feeling rejection from you since you are now being occupied by the birth and raising of your daughter. Make it known that he is attractive to you and that you want to make things work. Allow him to have the woman on the side and let him know it is OK but place guide lines on it.
    livelovelaugh71

Answer by livelovelaugh71 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• livelaughlove ...how is it ok to let your husband sleep with another women that is something that i would not alow if he is over whelmed by having a child he should have thought about that before he got me pregnant what i mean come on that is no reason to go around and cheat he knows that i am attracked to him i tell him everyday it hink he needs to tell me more often instead of the other way around ! i do see your poit that this is new to him and can be scary ! belive me im scared myself but the best way to over come that is to work togather not seperatly i love the man with all my heart and would do anything to make him happy but allowing him to sleep with someone else is not an option ...
    Sweetdarling09

Answer by Sweetdarling09 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• hunny, get into his phone, he cant take it in the shower he isnt on it when he is sleeping, so look, i personally think every woman and every man should know what is in there partners phone, so look, the only way you will ever know is to look
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 6, 2010