How to spice up the bedroom?

So my hubby and I have the same best friend and I was talking to him and he mentioned to me that my husband told him he was getting bored int he bedroom- apparently I am not as adventerous as I used to be etc etc. Three kids and 80 lbs gained I feel self conscious though I know he loves my fuller figure. Any suggestions on getting my confidence back and reheating the bedroom scene?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• How about forgetting about the bedroom? Why not start something in a room you normally wouldn't (after the kids are in bed of course) and then retire to the bedroom to finish up? Sometimes something as simple as a nightie that he hasn't seen before or in a long time will do it. And forget about the extra 'you' that you have as he won't be paying attention to it but what you are wearing.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• handcuffs

Answer by rkoloms at 1:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• try going to sex101.com...there are some other websites also....good luck hun...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Bring in a 3rd person. Male or female. Whatever turns you on. Take it from me, it works like a charm.
    Anonymous