Anyone used a psychic for guidance with good results?

I have always been skeptical of psychics. Although, I wonder if God truly does give some individuals psychic abilties to help others.
Have you been to a psychic before that knew many details about your life and helped you with a particular situation?
Where would I find one that is legit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know one lady who did and believed her until I started questioning what happened. She told me all about the nice conversation she had with this psyhic and then how she was told her future. Hmmm sounded to me like she felt her out and came up with lots of plausible senerios based on what my friend had already told her.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My grandmother calls a psychic once a year for fun. The woman is usually right. LIke this year she predicted two weddings and two babies in the family by the end of 2010. so far 1 baby 1 wedding. However those are pretty expectable things when you have 11 grandchildren aged 21-33. I take it with a grain of salt.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 5:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Oh and my cousin reads cards. She read her friends cards and the cards read that her friend would have a miscarriage and it happened.
    Ziggy-Stardust

Answer by Ziggy-Stardust at 5:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009