are there any house hold items, i dont care what they are, that will give me a (not sure if this is okay)

boost of energy??? LOL I dont care if I need to sniff glue!!! I NEED some energy!!!
I have a ton to do and I can never get the energy! I need a quick "fix" LMAO No I dont wont any cocaine. or anything like that........but if there is ANYTHING around the house I could use..............im being serious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Health

• Coffee.. did you try that. or take one of those diet pills. you'll be cleaning soon if you take one of those.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 1:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• The simple act of getting up and moving will give you an adreneline boost. The more you move, the more energy you will have.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Caffeine- coffee, tea, soda, chocolate. I've heard that a vitamin B-complex will help.

My recommendation is to get a medical checkup and make sure there isn't some medical problem that can be fixed.

Answer by Bmat at 1:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• put on some music with a good beat, drink some coffee, eat some fruit....
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Drink some Red Bull or Monster... but household chemicals? Come on... is this a troll? If not, don't do that, I had a friend that died from huffing(sniffing) chemicals the first time he did it... it can kill you. It's absolutely moronic!!!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• no inhalants will give you any energy, glue and lysol and the stuff the kids huff will just make you dizzy and tired.

exercise does help endorphines.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• OP. I dont have any coffee (after drinking a LOT) It didnt do anything for me!!! Ive tried water, i have vitiman b complex.......no energy Im at my witts end!!!
    Everyone has been sick in the house, My house is TRASHED. I have to babysit tom so I HAVE to get it CLEANNNN. ughhhhhhhhhh NOT TO MENTION I am on my period!!!!!
    I cant put loud music on because dh is asleep.
    Anonymous

• Water...water is great for boosting your energy
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Hot peppers of any kind, at least would get your attention. Ginko
    Anonymous

• MOM2BOYZ.................I already feel dead. I have 0 energy! Doctor cant find anything wrong with me other than I am depressed. (I WONT/cant take anti depressants) that is another story. SOOO what am I supposed to do???????????
    Anonymous