What could this mean?

When I was pregnant with my daughter I started getting dark hair around and below my belly button. Well as soon as my daughter was born it went away and has been gone for almost 7 months. Well in the past few days it's back. I shaved it yesterday and now it's back again. Could this mean I'm pregnant again or could it mean something else? Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When you are pregnant, you don't lose any hair folicles...you have probably always had these hairs but since they were constatnly shedding, you never noticed...UNTIL you got preggo, then they didn't shed and came under your scruitiny...now that you know they are there, you can't forget to check for them...I never noticed any on me either until I got preggo,,,now I have several but not nearly the amount that I had when I was preggo.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I think that any type of hormonal changes can cause pregnancy symptoms like this, however, I think that if you were pregnant, a lot of other symptoms would show up first. I would take a pregnancy test to be sure.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I don't think it's because your pregnant, just the way your body works and the fact that you now know they are there. But I will say shaving them will only cause them to come back darker and more coarse. I know, I used to do it till I got pregnant and say f* it!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 1:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2009