You know how some cm...

members talk about how if you name your baby a unique, beautiful name other then the boring originals then there not going to be taken seriously in life or when they try to get a job their name will hold them back...blah...blah...blah.

Well, have you noticed that some people with unique names have some really cool jobs....compared to the pople on here that like to talk shit?

For example you have Poppy Harlow-CNN Money, Barack Obama- President, Sole Moon Frye-Punky Brewster-Punky Power lol. Just a few examples of how a name can be as unique as each individual human being and it's GREAT!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my son has a really unique name its not like cash monet or anything crazy like i've heard but its different in a good way
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 2:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My son is named Amadeus after is father and Mozart aka Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart....it doesnt bother me either way what ppl name their kids. Its how they raise them that matters.
    Anonymous

• You wanna be Punky Brewster? That is cool? Or BO the most targeted man in the country? I have never evenheard of the other one, so they must be cool! Who the hell cares what people name THEIR kids, get over yourself!
    Anonymous

Obviously people on here do....so that's the reason behind my question and you can actually move on and get over yourself!!!!
    Anonymous

• Well than there are too many people with too much time on their hands!
    Anonymous

• I think it's the extremely ghetto names that theyre talking about, as far as the 'not getting a job' thing. Like Bookeema, Sharqueefah, Lysterine, and Bucky....lol. Some people seriously ruin their kids lives with that crap.....lmbo!! I like Amadeus, I think it's very nice. But there are a lot of not so nice ones out there also.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My neighbor's kids have unique names, I think they are really cute. Trevion (Trey-vion) and Taniya (ta-NI-a). My sister gave her son a "professional" first name and a cute middle name. He is Angelo Cruz, we call him cruz.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My granddaughter's name is Fae-Lee, which is unique and original, but also has a meaning. Fae means fairy and Lee means meadow. Since my daughter loves fairies she decided to make her daughter one.
    Social Security will not hyphenate a first name though so it is typed as FAELEE on her card.
    I told her she should have spelt her first name as Fayleigh to make it more feminine and to cause less of a headache for her, but she was dead-set on her way.
    She gets POd when anyone calls her only Fae. She expects everyone to call her Fae-Lee at all times. I told her that everyone doesn't call her Sylvia all the time. She gets called Syl all the time!
    I really have nothing against unique names at all. I just worry about particular spellings or pronounciations that will cause the child problems throughout their school years.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Fayleigh- I like it!
    Anonymous