How can I get out of this depression?

I just moved to yet another city with DH in Jersey and still have no friends. I'm originally from NC. I lived there until about 3 years ago. I feel like a robot. I'm a SAHM and I wake up and do the same things every day. I talk to you guys but other than that, its just me and the kids and I feel like I'm going to explode. I love my DH and he's very successfull at what he does, so I'm usually home alone. He says go out and mingle and meet people, but where the heck do you go to meet people?? Maybe it's the rain that is making me so depressed... I dk.

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 2:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• where in jersey? i live in new york. & i know what u mean, i moved to FL for a couple of yrs & i couldnt make any friends.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• South Jersey, near AC
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Mother's Day Out programs at churches. They are free. You get to meet lots of other moms with children the same ages as yours. Your children get to have playmates. It is a safe environment and you will be made to feel right at home.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I moved from MN to Indiana and I completely understand what you are feeling.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 3:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2009