How do you make money online without paying anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• By working.
    You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• There are lots of options when looking to earn from home. Some common ones will take an investment. But that doesn't mean that it's hopeless to shop for a more uncommon one! I have a list of companies that hire workers from home on my site. You can also look at GPT and Survey sites (but I don't personally recommend them). In addition to those options there is affiliate marketing and The PowerBar.

The address for my site is www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• And here is the basic info for the PowerBar...

The PowerBar ~ http://24554.powerbarclub.com/
    The idea here is very simple. We all do things online every day that expose us to ads and advertising. But we aren't getting paid. With The PowerBar the ad companies will pay us whenever we or anyone we refer views an ad. It takes just a few minutes a day and you can earn a great full time income with in just a few months! It's 100% free and there is NO risk!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• The PowerBar sounds interesting.
    I am an affiliate for GDI (Global Domain International). I don't sell anything, however, one could sell the domain .ws but I choose to just refer others and build my team. We only pay $10 per month and we get our own domain and website included.
    Check out my profile for more info if interested.

Warm Regards and good luck!
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009