How you done mystery shopping?

Is it worth it? What company did you go through?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• no, I thought it was a scam when I saw it advertised
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes, it is legitimate but it's a lot of work for very little money. I can't knock it too much; it gave us food when we had none, but I'd try most anything else before wasting loads of time on that. You may want to check for advertising companies in your city that pay for focus group opinions. That's a much better use of time or even a home based business.
    mgrodesky

Answer by mgrodesky at 2:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• www.freelancebyu.com has a listing of legitimate mystery shopping companies.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I work for a restaurant that gets mystery shoppers at least 3 times a month for the restaurant and at least 3 times for the bar. Idk how much they get paid or how they're hired but i do know that not of them can be scams b/c as a store we have to make sure that we're getting a certain percentage on our shoppers
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I've done a few, but I honestly don't think it's worth it. I feel like I did a lot of work for such little pay. I didn't get paid until a month and a half later. I recently started working from home. I am a stay at home Mom to two beautiful children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2009