Do you play the Sims 3 on a laptop?

If so, what laptop do you have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't, but I know someone who is having a lot of problems playing the game on a laptop. I can play it on my home computer just fine. On her laptop it takes forever to load, and it freezes up sometimes or lags. Her laptop fits all the requirments to run the game. I think it's just really slow because it wasn't ment to be played on a laptop. Another thing about laptops and the sims 3 is that laptops tend to overheat when the game is running.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 2:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I did play SIMS 3 on my Dell Studio 15. i had a few probs, but I got them fixed by calling Dell and they helped me install some updates. If you are looking to buy a laptop for playing the sims just look st the specs listed on the game and get a lap top that meets them! You shouldn;t have any problems then
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 2:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009