Would you go under the knife?

Ok I know alot of you ladies would jump at the chance if you had the money or are willing to just go under the knife...But my question is would you really really do it?

My dh wants me to do this and I am alittle scared to I did get my boobies done about 4 yrs. ago but now I have this flab it really isn't that bad but it is there I could loose it I just need to work on it. The only reason he wants me too is bc his coworker well his wife got it done and somehow the insurace paid for all of it well they had to pay 1500.00 of it. So now my dh wants to jump on the bangwagon.

If this is true I just____________might do it :)

What would you do go under the knife or just work off your butt (if that day ever comes) I am so out of it. Thanks Ladies for listening.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i work my butt off too but without a doubt when i have my last child in about 2 or 3 yrs and i graduate college & have more money, im going to get my boobs done, and im gonna fix the flab on my tummy & fix my c-section cut.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• nah...God gave you what he wanted you to have
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 2:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• nope.
    i try to minimize my risks of cancer, tumors, Alzheimer's and other such things. Being all drugged up to get my breasts adjusted just so i can look good isn't a good enough reason for me.
    but maybe it is for you. If it is then you are more fearless then I. That's for sure.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I think if I were in your place, I'd spend more time working on why the husband wants you to do this......hmmm.....
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i would not go under the knife unless i had no other choice.. is your husband prepared for consquences? death? scars? it doesn't work on everyone and it even kills some!
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would be afraid that the insurance would figure it out and send a bill!
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• No - I'm happy with how I look and so is my dh. There's too many risks involved with surgery!

Answer by missanc at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would NOT. too many things can go wrong; anestheisa alone scares me; I wouldn't do anything I don't really really need ; like life threatening; as for you butt; love it or lose it; dont slice it; :LOL ;P
    muslimah4life

Answer by muslimah4life at 3:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• had my eyes done with that lazer surgery, it was the greatest thing!

i really want a tummy tuck, how does part of the insurance pay for cosmetic?? i used to work my butt of too by doing the punching bag, arm weights, the treadmill and the works but it only helped me lose the weight not take the flab off, but that happens after 4 kids and yes i would do it if i had the 5 grand that it is here.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I had my boobs done 7 months ago and wouldn't think twice about going under the knife if i needed to! If you have the money, why not?
    Anonymous