have you ever known anyone that cleans like crazy??

not that i bash cleaning lol but im talking about my mother in law who will get home from her job and you would think the cleaning i do for her is good enough but its not so even when i mop the floors and such, she needs to go over them and steam clean them. ill try to pick up the toys but there's always a better way of picking them up, sometimes ill make dinner but no one jumps to eat it cause i dont make it the way she makes it. ill vacuum her rugs and everyone will trample all over them with muddy shoes and all but when she does it, she expects everyone to take thier shoes off.

so do you know anyone that cleans like crazy like cleaning is almost thier life?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mother in law once scolded my hubby for not dusting well enough. Mind you he had already taken out the trash, swept the floors, made the beds, did the dishes and laundry, put all that away and dusted. This was when he was in high school! Try to get another high school boy to do all that then scold him for not doing it well enough. Anyway he has also picked up on those habits. I had to break him saying I prefer to spend my time caring for him and our child. I will maintain the house but I'll do all the extras when there is time or he can do it when he comes home from work.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Send her to my house I promise she will not be bored!
    That would annoy me to death!
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes, that would be my mother-in-law.
    Anonymous

• and when shes done there she can come to mine!
    I would make a mess just to watch her figure out how to clean it up--- :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• O but to answer your question---Yes my mom
    bumblebeestingu

• I would be one of those people
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Sounds like my ex husband - which is one of the reasons he's my ex, nothing I did was ever good enough for him!

Answer by missanc at 3:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My mom was and is exactly like that.. I swore I'd never be like her. Here I am each day OCD style w/ my Swiffer products, Fabreeze, vacuum (just bought a new one b/c my old one didn't suck the carpet off the floor like I like!) etc! My poor DH has to put up with me going behind him and the tot. Then I complain when he cleans and doesn't do it the way I would. I have problems ;-) My poor SIL has to deal with my mother visiting and telling her what needs to be cleaned (like the grate under the fridge!) She calls it a DEEP CLEAN. Its kind of a joke between SIL, my bro, and I. We say, "Mom's coming! Get ready to do a deep clean!" But I don't think they know that I've become her...
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• wow your stories make me feel better!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• MY MOM!!! She's like a female version of Danny Tanner from Full House, LOL!
    shelbyk

Answer by shelbyk at 3:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009