How many TV shows are you stay at home moms hooked on?

Isn't the DVR the best for moms?! You don't have to miss anything and it's the only thing that is easy to stop doing.

mrs.coop

Asked by mrs.coop at 2:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Entertainment

• I can't even count; way too many! I used to hate TV and never watch it until I became pregnant and didn't go anywhere. I don't know how I could live without a DVR...or internet.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 3:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I don't watch any TV during the day, never turn it on. At night I like Greys Anatomy, Desperate House Wives, The Biggest Loser, and now Modern Family.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I watch 100 Mile Challenge
    Anonymous

• I always said my DVR was the best gift ever! My DH got it when I was pregnant and on bed rest! I am a tv junkie...I am addicted...I love tv...there are too many to list, but yes it has been great!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I don't watch anything execpt kids shows during the day. On the rare, rare occasion they are both asleep and I have nothing else to do I watch an old episode of law and order or something. At night though my husband and I have a lot of shows, I wish we had a dvr.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I like young & the restless but rarely get to see it all the way through everyday. I dont dvr much because I never get a chance to go back & watch those either!
    Anonymous

• A Bunch Of Shows! Ugly Betty, House, Heroes, Lost, Survivor, Glee, Ghost Hunters, Bones, Sanctuary, So You Think You Can Dance.... Probably more that I can't think of now. I love my dvr and set it to record "All new episodes" of what ever show I want, then I can watch them on my own time.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I don't watch any show regularly anymore. I use the DVR for anything that sounds interesting that comes on late at night or if my husband is watching something else at the same time. I can just DVR and watch during whatever little amount of quiet time I get.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• None, we are a TV free home!
    Katiejl620

Answer by Katiejl620 at 8:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I dont DVR for many reasons. Too expensive and i dont need it. I watch all my shows when they come on. My kids go to bed at 7pm every night in the winter months and 8pm in the summer months. My husband and i both like the same shows. Ghost labs, Ghost hunters, paranormal state, ghost adventures, destination truth, man vs food, Supernatural, Lie to me, withches of eastwick, grey anatomy, medium, ghost hunters international, vampire diaries.
    Anonymous