School party

Do you send in treats foryour child to pass out at the Halloween party? My dd usually comes home with candy, pencils, plastic cup, playdough and other little stuff. Tatoos, stickers... she is in 2nd grade and Im just not feeling it. To me this is stuff I throw away after a week or 2. Anyone have any ideas of something that is cheap and not candy and somewhat usuable (even peices to a craft that I can bag up with directions)

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Holidays

• Hmmm, I dont know what to tell you. I just finished making treat bags for my sons party at school. He is in kindergarten so it was alot of fun for me. I put candy in them because it is halloween and I went to the dollar store and walmart and got halloween theme items. I put in activity books, pencils, erasers, bubbles, bouncy balls...just inexpensive things to do for the class that I thought would get used.

Good luck with your school party :)
    Anonymous