is it normal to be having cramps when ur 6 weeks pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it happens often. as long as you are not bleeding, it is nothing to be concerned about and will probably go away without having to consult a doctor even. but if you are worried, by all means call him/her
    Anonymous

• Yes, it's normal. I had terrible cramping with all 4 of my pregnancies as well as a bit of spotting. However, neither should be excessive. If it gets worse or if it concerns you, check with your Dr. for peace of mind. Best Wishes!
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• totally normal. i'm almost 4 months and i still get them from time to time. if they get really bad or if there is blood with them, i'd check with the doctor.
    xxluvya

Answer by xxluvya at 5:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yes. I did with my third, never had it with my other 2.  As long as there is no bleeding.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2009