We need bonding ideas...

I still live with my parents and my SO still lives with his so things have been rocky. It could be up to a year until he gets his own place for us to live. What can we do until then to learn more about each other and bond so things arent so...grumpy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• hiking is a lot of fun---you get to disconnect from everything except the two of you.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Go on dates. Plan a weekend away just the two of you without interruptions...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 3:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Talk.

My husband and I lived half a country apart before we got married. We talked every night and spend a weekend a month together. We have been married for 15 years.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• What is this about? Are you under 18? Otherwise, I wonder why the two of you can't get out on your own. If you can't support yourselves, you need to keep it to dating and phone service. These days, it seems so easy to stay in touch 24/7. Are there details you want to share as to why that isn't possible?
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yeah, I am under 18 and need to finish school and find work before I feel comfortable trying to move anywhere. He is 18 and I dont want him to be our only income.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 30, 2009