Home Based Business

Looking cant seem to find a good one, do you have a good one?

Call me 207-344-9047

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Money & Work

• Ameriplan ~ www.DailyPayFromHome.com
    Get all the details ~ 616-712-1450
    With Ameriplan there are really 2 sides to the business. The first is promoting our dental and medical benefits plans. Our plans are the leading discount plans in the nation and also the least expensive while offering the highest discount rate and providing the most providers. And we now offer programs to help people save money on non-healthcare needs as well including Legal Assistance, Roadside Assistance, Child ID, daily shopping and more. The second half of the business is helping others that want to earn a full time income from home. We simply educate them on our company and find out if it's a good fit for them. We offer daily & monthly pay, benefits for our business owners, 401K and more!

I will also give you a call!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Scentsy is a wonderful program I do not know if you enjoy selling things but this is such a wonderful and easy program to do you would just love it.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.  You can also visit my site at http://www.scentsy.com/kblack

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 3:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• PM me, I would love to share mine with you. Highest paid in the industry!

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 4:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Please check out my profile if you'd like. No selling, No home parties, No friends running :0)
    Maybe it's something that you would be interested in.
    Regards,
    Kim
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 4:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Check out my website at http://www.howreb.scent-team.com I am an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I earn 50% from all my sales and love what I do! I did write your number down but I'm not sure when the best time to call would be. If you could send me a pm and let me know I'll be happy to talk to you.

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am going to answer this honestly.. ALL hoe based businesses are a great opportunity.. you will always hear ups and downs to them all. The most important thing is to find one that interests YOU so that you can promote and do well. Jumping into one just because you see some people doing well does not mean you will also. You have to have the drive for it. If you like throwing parties and have a lot of friends and family that like attending.. I suggest going along the lines of something like candles, home decor or something in that area. If you are not comfortable with parties.. check out others that dont require any selling but maybe offer a product to help others out. Make sure you do your research and know all the fees that apply. I am all for having a business.... If you need help or have any questions just PM me and we can chat! I love what i do.. but I want people to LOVE what THEY do as well!
    Celeste33

Answer by Celeste33 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm a creative partner for My Initials Inc. Please feel free to checkout my website at
    www.myinitials-inc.com/Yody. Contact me for more information. This is a great opportunity.
    YSH2009

Answer by YSH2009 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I work at home with my 5 and 2 year old at home with me and absolutely love it! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! Feel free to visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• The best one for my family has been Avon. You can make really good money at it and there is a high demand! Most customers buy every campaign from you. You can start for only $20 so there is very little investment and you are not required to carry inventory. Just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum PM me with questions! I'd love to help you get started.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009