Will you get your children the H1N1 vaccine?

I know there is a lot of controversy about this vaccine. So I wanted to see others decision and POV.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Not untill the second round comes out, I never trust the first round. Especially with a 9 month old, not worth the risk .
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 3:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am not, mainly for two reasons. I really don't like giving my children vaccines that are brand new and we don't really know the long term side affects. Also, h1n1 is already here and the vaccines are not. My kids most likely have already been exposed or will be shortly. All the school districts in the area have confirmed cases ( the one with over 250 cases). I feel like it is only a matter of time before we get it if we are going too.
    Anonymous

• I'm getting them done on Saturday for all 3 kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• No..not comfy with it as a whole.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We asked our doctor about vaccinating our 31 m/o for the H1N1 and were told that the clinic had decided NOT to even carry it because it was too early to know the adverse side effects. So we did not do it. Going with the dr. on this.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 3:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Nope
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm still on the fence with this, but leaning toward not having them vaccinated.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• No, my kids have never had flu shot.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 4:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Nope. Hopefully I don't get the shot, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do if the Navy decides we have to. I don't think I can say no...
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 4:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm on the fence about, but leaning toward not having them vaccinated.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 8:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2009