2 month old baby?

I had a lil girl on aug 13 she was 6 weeks early and she sees like 4 different drs to check her development and I have a base line of what she's supposed to be doing aty what age but I want to know what your baby did between 2 and 3 months full term babies and preemies thank you for any answers you have

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well my daughter was full term but 3 days earlier than my due date. Lets she well Alexia wants to try and sit up by herself everytime shes on a pillow. She laughs all the time and keeps talking to her self or to anyone. She's soo into watching T.V. and loves normal shows she barely likes cartoons. What else would you like to know?
    lilangel_4206

Answer by lilangel_4206 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Please don't get too wrapped up in this. Babies do things in their own time. Comparing your child to another will only make you crazy. Yes, it is a good idea to keep track, so if things are way off, you can have it checked, but I say again, comparing will drive you nuts.

My baby was born exactly a month after his cousin. He crawled and walked first, but she is talking more. He rolled over and sat up first, but she is showing signs of early potty training.

Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Please remember that your daughter is technically only 2 weeks old. She should only be expected to do things according to her adjusted age, which you will adjust until she's about two years of age.

That said, at 2 months mine were starting to roll over. By three months they all rolled both ways. (two full term babies and one 36 weeker, who with adjusted age was right on target with his brothers doing things early)
    Anonymous

• My daughter is 10 weeks old. She smiles, makes "talking" type noises, and when she's awake she likes to be on a flat surface so she can kick her legs and wave her arms around. I call it movin' and groovin'. She can turn her head from one side to the other and can hold it up for a very short time when on her tummy, but for the most part she is still what I call bobble head baby. She hasn't begun to roll over yet or even attempt to. She was born full term, 11 days early. Three days after your baby in fact.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my lil Girl was also born August 13th Full term she is also 2 months, She is holding her head up , trying to sit up, she is cooing , gurgling, smiling responding to our voices, trying to talk to us , she turns her head to follow us from side to side., she kicks and stands on our lap when we hold her up. she can grip her toys when we put them in her hand. she has discovered the TV loves watching it , most likely because of the colors and movement.
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• she should be at least able to push up for a few seconds on her hands.with her uper body off the ground even if its only for a short time.if she isnt she needs more belly time. i put my lil one on her belly several times during the day but not to long at a time.or at least lifting her head up
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009