How often does your husband wash his hands?

Mine never does and not even after foreplay/sex...Last night he rubbed his nose and said he was suprised his fingers still smelled like sex. I was disgusted beyond belief that he hadn't washed his hands after sex that morning. we went to a buffet and ate, his hands on all those spoons then other people useing the same spoons to serve themselves food...all I could think about was all the places his nasty hands had been.
He thinks I'm being petty because I got digusted with him and his never washing his hands.
Am I petty for being disgusted because his hands had pussy on them all day? and lords knows he doesn't wash after going no.1 or no.2! He is just gross!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• seems like hardly ever!!! lol it kinda bugs me a little we have a 4 1/2 mos. old daughter and whenever he wants to hold her i always have to ask him...have you washed your hands recently?
    excited2bemommy

Answer by excited2bemommy at 3:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Not enough and it drives me crazy. Of course he says its enough but I have OCD and germ issues so we never quite see eye to eye!!!!
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 3:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My husband doesn't either - it's disgusting. Not even before he take his contact lenses out and touches his eyes.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• OP~
    So when it comes to a buffet meal at a get together or restraunt maybe men should get their own line! lol
    Anonymous

• My husband washed his all the time but he is the exception because he is a clean freak.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• EWW, that IS disgusting!!! Mine washes them after sex, after he goes to the bathroom, usually before he eats and whenever I remind him to after that. I always am washin my hands. It's gross that yours didn't after sex, then went to eat and did he play wiht the kids??? EWW
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• My hubby washes his hands but it is because he sits when he goes no.1 (which I love...no pee all over!) and definitely after sex if it is really good or bad depending on how you look at it (LOL) he takes a shower.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• yeah my SO is the same way. i have to force him to wash his hands, use hand sanny and brush his teeth. it pisses me off.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• PURPULbutterfly....

My husband doesn't even brush his teeth!
    Anonymous

• Anon :25. I seriously hope you are joking. Gross. I love to kiss my husband but I would avoid him all together if he didn't brush his teeth. If your not joking. I hope you at least ask him to brush them. ick. So much is transmitted through the mouth. I don't think I would let him kiss my kids on the cheek if his mouth wasn't clean.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009