What would you do if you met some women you disagree with from this website?

I am just wondering because I know the internet is nameless and faceless so many people use it as a excuse to act like a jerk, a**, or troll...came across many of those!

I am the same either way so if you treat me bad here you can believe if I met you we would have a civil debate ;)

Brickhouse95

Asked by Brickhouse95 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Agree to disagree.

Answer by older at 3:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Well it depends on the situation in which we met and the type of person they are. I have opinions that I feel strongly about but I also know that it is just that, MY opinion. Others have a right to theirs as well. If I feel that I can't express my opinion in a respectful manner then I just wont. If the person is one to argue and name call rather than debate, then that is not a person that I can respect or that I would want to talk to. I would make my point and walk away. If they can express their opinion with respect though, I would enjoy a good debate.

On the other hand if I ever ran across the woman from another post that felt the need to ask what breed of dog my son was because I use a harness to keep him safe in crowded places, I would probably just knock her flat because NO ONE insults my children. You can say what you want about me and I can walk away but insulting my children will get you hurt.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I would ask them what brings them to my town....I live in the top northern part of Minnesota and apparently I'm the only Cafemom around here...seriously...I put my zipcode in under find moms and I was it.
    But I always go Anon for because I don't want to end up on Google
    Anonymous

• Everybody is entitled to their opinions and yours isn't going to take away my sleep so go on your marry way and don't bother me because in five minutes I won't even remember a word you said. That sums pretty much how I would react to one of those nameless people I have encountered in CM specially the one who has an "alter ego" and sees herself as the "alpha bitch in CM". And several people here knows exactly who I am talking about LOL.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Depends on who it is. Someone like Sweet A Kins I would avoid like the plague. She is nuts and I would worry about her since she is so unstable and hates Conservatives. Others I would have a blast with there are some really neat ladies on here. Some I disagree with but I still respect because they come across in a classy way.
    Anonymous

• anon...im from Minnesota too!! i also felt im the only one from MN on here. but anyway, i would first confront them as to why they said what they said in the first place and how it even got blown up.

im not the kind to want to fight on cafemom as i would be the same way if i also met you.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Thanks for your replies I was just wondering.

And to Bebita yes they are just opinions but you did not have to answer with an attitude! Some people on here are really rude to the point that it is more of a personal attack then actually debating... I just know some women on here throwing their insults at me would not have the guts to do it face to face.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009