Is 150.00 a good price for someone to cut your tree?

its a mestique tree like around 25 to 30 feet and I want just like 2 feet of the log left to sit on. But I dont want the entire trr anymore since its leaking black oil all over my driveway and throwing a lot of mess and thorns and its a hazard expecially for my 4 yr old cause hes stepped on those thorns twice before!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Home & Garden

• 150 is good...but make sure the person is liscened and insured---you never know whats gonna happen when you cut a tree down---oh and 150 is even better if that includes a permit(if you need one)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• He didn't mention anything about a permit just about him hauling away all the mess afterwards, it being included.
    Anonymous

• That's a very good price. My neighbor is an arborist and charges around $400 to do that.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• We cut down two 15-20' cedar trees ourselves; it was not a big deal.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• Call your local lumber mill. Many will Pay YOU to get your trees.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:21 AM on Nov. 3, 2009