What does everyone feel the most pressure about, in being a woman and mother?

traceyinmaine72

Asked by traceyinmaine72 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in General Parenting

• My children being successful. ughh it makes me crazy
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 3:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Being a mother I feel like I need to have a "perfect child." I don't mean the best or never bad, I just mean, in public you never want to be the one with a screaming child because people look at you. You want your child to have manners and say please and thank you, etc.

As a woman, I feel like I need to be thin and beautiful (I'm not, but that is what I feel like women are pressured to be).
    Anonymous

• My kids are good in public i always get compliments do that's not my worry. I'll trade anyone my good kids for your honor roll sticker on your car. I agree withthe being skinny. UGH i have that problem 2. If i am not the right size i will wear sweats and a tshirt till i lose the weight. I see no point in dressing up or tryin to look nice. It doesnt matter what i'm wearing i'll still b fat.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• If I am measuring up in Gods eyes....am I doing good enough at being a Christian mom and raising Christian children...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• always worring something will happen if and when im gone and me not being there for my child when she needs me and is hurting.it seems like im the only one that can tell what she needs.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Saving enough money for college and retirement

Answer by rkoloms at 11:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2009