23 weeks pregnant confused on sumthn

seems like my baby doesnt like to move at all during the day but come night time he moves for a little bit but then stops is it still too early to feel allot of movement or is this his schedule an then maybe like 2 or 3 days will pass with no movement an then on the 4th day hell start moving again just at night any advise ! third baby my other 2 were more active the nthis little guy!

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 4:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am pregnant also with my third baby. She doesnt move nearly as much as my other 2 did. And she also only liked to move at night when i was around 23 weeks. I am 36 now and all she does is move. I would ask the doctor if your worried about it but i dont think it is anything major. Some babies hardly ever move. Good Luck
    tiffany0317

Answer by tiffany0317 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• It's normal, maybe your more relaxed at night and that's why the baby moves more, when I worked during my 1st pregnancy my baby would start going wild after I got home cause I was more relaxed.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• OMG I totally know what you're saying! I am 22 weeks and my little guy wasn't moving much yesterday and I was starting to freak out! We went to a hockey game Saturday night and he was going crazy, then moving a normal amount on Sunday when I was relaxing. Then yesterday? Almost nothing - until I laid down to go to bed - then he must have kicked me 6 times in a half hour! He is back to his normal self today, but I know what you mean when he doesn't move for awhile - it makes me think something is wrong! I'm sure that has more to do with being a first-time mom. Hubby tells me that he was probably just tired from all the excitement this weekend, and other moms tell me it's just one of those days where he doesn't wanna move much. I guess if nothing else, the doc is always a good resource. Good luck & I hope all is okay!
    mrsflorea

Answer by mrsflorea at 5:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I too am pregnant with my third and the little booger loves to rock and roll around 9 pm.. seems like the more relaxed I am the more I feel.. when I sit up during the day I feel nudges so maybe you're just too busy to notice much.. I worried too because I go days w/o feeling anything and I get worried. But I just wait it out.
    LilMom2Three218

Answer by LilMom2Three218 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 29, 2009