Does your SO or Husband get pissy if your online?

My husband would be perfectly happy if I watched TV all day and night.
I'm not a TV person...the internet is much more stimulating so I preferr it.
He gets so upset and pissy if he knows I was online while he was at work or even think about it while he is at home.
I don't see why it matters as long as things are clean and he is fed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• Sometimes he goes, "are you on that computer again?" But usually when he is home I try to keep my computer time to when he is playing rock band or watching a movie. But I agree with you, I much rather be online than watching tv.
    Anonymous

• He does, and I had to shut down my Myspace account, which I kinda didn't mind, but still, his are up even though he hasn't been on them (I check) but I don't do anything wrong on the internet, he's being paraniod for no reason.
    Anonymous

• No, but 90% of my PC time is for school, so he doesn't have a choice. He does get pissy when I get on like Facebook and stuff because I should be spending time with him instead of socializing with friends. LOL But normally it isn't an issue.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Sometimes he gets annoyed cuz I am on all the time.

whoops! lol
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 4:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yeah when I'm on a lot... but like some of you have said, I prefer it to TV, and if he's sitting there watching TV then why does he care that I'm online?!
    Anonymous

• Not at all. My husband is on the computer just as much as I am, though. We have our own computers, too.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Nope! My husband is into his computer and does games on it. He could care less if I am online, playing computer games or watching tv. He figures if I am busy doing what I want then there is less chance of me pestering him and interrupting his computer time--lol.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Nope because I am on the computer a lot because of school so he understands...I switch back and forth from studying to cafemom though so sometimes he wishes I would just do my school work and get off.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Not really pissy, no. If he wants my attention he'll come in the room and start talking to me about anything to get my attention because he knows I can't concentrate on a conversation with him and be online at the same time. I can only think of one time he had a comment about it but that's it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Yep he always asks me if this site is better then him well it's got something going on all the time so sometimes it is better lol I try to limit it when he's home but we're home about the same amount of time so I need to be on here sometimes
    Anonymous