when you were 33wks how did baby measure?

did baby measure 33wks or what... this whole last trimmester she has been 2wks ahead.. like on my 33wk checkup she measured at 35wks... which makes me think even more than before that my due date is off.... all along i've said by 2 wks!

burr_and_e

Asked by burr_and_e at 4:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are probably right, I swear my doctor is off too. With 1st pregnancy my belly measured how many weeks I was so I was right on track.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• due dates are always a guesstimate of delivery plus/minus 2 weeks, which is why "full term" is from 38-42 weeks
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Don't take the measurements too seriously. I was positive of my last cycle date since we were trying I was recording everything. They told me at 32 wks that my son was going to be a big baby. So we didn't have very much newborn stuff, and when he was born he was only 5 lbs 6 oz. Those things can be off.
    Anonymous

• well me & the health dept. both came up with the same due date ( i remembered the dates of period then) but by the time they confirmed & i was excited... a month & 1/2 later FINALLY seein an ob, i forgot the date and he came up with 2wks later. lol so i dunno...
    burr_and_e

Answer by burr_and_e at 3:41 PM on Oct. 28, 2009