Almost 2 - and no napping

My dd is 20 months and when we put her in her room for a nap - she does everything but nap. I'm okay with her playing in her room - but wonder how it goes for other parents of 2 year olds. What is your nap schedule - when, where, how - give me some details so I can figure out what to do with this crazy girl!

Val1313

Asked by Val1313 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My DD went through a no napping phase at that age. We got her back into the swing of things with a dark room, her fav blanket, and a boring movie, lol.
    Anonymous

• My DD tried not to nap but was so cranky, we just had to play around with different times til we got it right. She goes to bed around 730 (doesn't sleep until like 830) gets up around 630 - 7 and naps from 1230 - 230 or 3. Afternoon nap time is in a dark room with her blankie, her dog violet and the stereo on.
    heshbaker0324

Answer by heshbaker0324 at 5:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my 2 year doesnt nap anymore i wish sometimes when im tired but she stoped napping once she turned 2
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 10:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009