wtf is wrong with men???

my husband told me last night that i am no longer aloud to have guy friends, not allowed to talk to guys, and not allowed to have guys on my friends on myspace or facebook. he says that he knows what they want because he is a guy. all the guys i grew up with he wants me to get rid of...and he said it is him or my friends.could someone please tell me what the problem with men are? have any of your husbands or boyfriends done this to you? its just really makes me feel so hurt because i feel as if he doesnt trust me. please some advice....thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• OP...
    forgot to add that he thinks he should be the only man i need to talk to.
    and he said unless i plan on cheating on him then i dont need to be
    talking to any other men.
    Anonymous

• my experience with this is that when they are fine with it at first and then just all of a sudden out and say crap like this is coz they are doing something bad themselves. its a mental thing. if a guy cheats on his wife or gf. he usually starts acting all suspicious of HER.
    excited2bemommy

Answer by excited2bemommy at 4:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• my hubby is the same
    every guy friend ive ever had he has blocked and i am not allowed to talk to other men.
    I was married before and i never talked to other men or wanted to becuz i had my hubby and he was my best friend. The attention or things you tell your guy friends try to tell your hubby. If you only talk to your hubby he will be your best freind and he will feel needed and wanted.

LOL my hubby says the same thing that everyone wants me. I think its funny bcuz i'm sure if i gave the guy friends the chance they would. lol
    good luck
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 4:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• The only experience I have with this was with my ex fiance. he didnt want me to be friends with any guys...turned out HE was cheating on ME.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• You sound very young, married women who are mature and a little older don't really have to worry with this as much b/c our family is more important than our social life, we still have a social life but most of us do it the right way.
    Anonymous

• I guess I can't really relate to what your going through. I am friends with all my fiancee's friends. I have their numbers, we all text sometimes, they are friends on my facebook and my fiancee knows and is cool with it. I am also cool with him having my friends number's and friending them on facebook. We trust each other completely so that is not an issue. If he is going to cheat (or I) then him or I demanding these things of each other wouldn't stop it. I agree that it sounds like an issue that most younger couples have.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 5:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• That's WAY too controlling. He expects you to ignore 50% of the population?

NO, not all men are like that.In fact, most MEN are not. MEN don't care who you talk to. WOMEN don't care who their husbands talk to. CHILDREN act like this. And CHILDREN aren't mature enough to be married.

Sorry, but this raises HUGE RED FLAGS. This kind of control is a precursor to abuse.

He needs counseling to get over his suspicions.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Anonymous:
    You sound very young, married women who are mature and a little older don't really have to worry with this as much b/c our family is more important than our social life, we still have a social life but most of us do it the right way.

It has nothing to do with the girls age, and i know many woman who are young and more mature than most 30 year old woman, get over that one hun.

but i would say its because he is scared of losing you,, or he is doing something behind your back. things will work out. just sit down and have a talk with him and find out what is going on with him. good luck sweetie.
    Anonymous

• Your question should be wtf is wrong with the man I chose to be with? Not all men are like that. Mine doesn't care and I have my ex fiance as a friend on Facebook. He trusts me and knows I would never hurt him. If you don't have trust you really don't have much of a relationship.
    Anonymous

• i know many woman who are young and more mature than most 30 year old woman, get over that one hun.

Spoken like a very young person. lol
    Anonymous