Good deodorant? Smelly clothes?

So I used to use Secret Platinum and it worked AWESOME but it was discontinued. So now I am trying to find a deodorant that really works (that doesn't cost an arm and a leg... and an arm pit!)

Also, the pits of some of my shirts smell sweaty still even after ive washed them. What can I do to pretreat or something to get rid of the smell? I'm a clean person.. I just sweat a lot!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• put baking soda in the laundry, have you tried the sercret professional strength?
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I forgot try drinking a cup of aloevera juice, that helps you not sweet so much : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 5:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• OP here: I don't want to have to spend like 10 bucks on deodorant.
    Anonymous

• I like mitchum. I tend to be sweaty and stinky, but mitchum keeps me under control.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I wear secret pro strength also, it works great, and some of my husbands work shirts tend to get stinky pits after hes had them a while, I geuss a little bit of smell stays behind each time its worn/washed. but I LOVE My Deoderant!!
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 6:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• btw Its not expincive
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 6:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I sweat pretty badly to the point where if I forget to wear deodorant, I know by the time I reach the end of the driveway. I use Secret scent expressions.
    Unfortunately, I am pretty sure that your clothes are done for. That has happened to a couple of my favorite shirts that I wear more often than the others. I had to toss them out.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2009