Husband possibly bi sexual but denies it .... confused!!!

Ok here goes .. after me and my husband were married he told me about a bi sexual expirience he had had with another man going down on him and throughout our marriage he would make comment pertaining to a bi sexual act but he would always say that he just likes to mess with peoples minds but it got to a redicoulus point and left me really wondering at that point . One time he was on the phone with a friend of mine and he was drunk and she told me that he admitted to having bi sexual tendencies and he liked it well when i confronted him about it he told me she just misunderstood him and thats not what he had said but since our seperation i had asked him " Are you bi sexual" And he just said " NO I am just an exaul oppurtunist" well as i sat their dumfounded by his oxi moron of a statement .... I just did'nt know what to beleive ... I think he is but just does'nt want to come out and say it but also since our split he has moved

AutismMom315

Asked by AutismMom315 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds like he's a sex addict and whoever is available will do.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 6:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• CONTINUED ........ since moved in a "bi curious" friends of his ..... I just dont understand what is going through his mind .... any suggestions !!!
    AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Ok he was up front with you and you still married him!?!?!?!? At least if he's cheating it's with a man right! Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!! So why do you have an issue with it now?
    Anonymous

• I said after we were married he told me about his bi sexual experience ... He was evident until AFTERWARDS .... and everytime i would try and confront him , He would denie it and brush it off so i never knew how to really handle the situation ... I did'nt want to just divorce him because of it but no he was not honest with him before the fact of signing marriage papers .... and to this day he still denies it .
    AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I'm sorry, and sorry you are dealing with this he is disgusting, and if I were you I'd leave him, b/c he could easily be cheating and could bring home STD"s and Aids, and think do you want your kids being ok with being bi or gay? I hope you figure things out, I posted Anon 5:52 also and sorry I misread the After part.
    Anonymous

• It is ok ... The main part i am worried about is i dont want to criticize him for being bisexual ,Its just the lieing and hiding it ... it makes you wondert " WHY ?" .... my kids being bi or gay does not bother me if that is "their own" sexual preference when they get older , not the result of their father ...
    Anonymous

• i always thought my son's father was bisexual. he would always want me to talk crazy fantasy talk about being with other men during sex and he said he wanted us to be with another guy. I never knew if he was serious or if it was always talk. He would sometimes stay gone weekends though with his best friend....which i disapproved of but he did it anyway and he would come home late almost every night.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Girl you need to R U N as far away from him as you can. There is no way i would be with a man who have even had sex with a man before me. It is nasty, and disrespectful to you.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• in response to happi-ladi .... He is a sex addict .. He has a myspace page and theres over 200 whores on there who advertise themselves sexually and he has a couple pron sites he goes too ... Hes apparently into incest of some sort ... I am beside myself ..
    AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• He first looked at porn at the age of 6 when he used to sneak his fathers from out from under his mattress ....
    AutismMom315

Answer by AutismMom315 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2009