Twins!!! It's twins!!! Anyone had twin pregnancies?? Tell me things about them!

Okay sorry I'm a little excited. Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 3 years and now it's twins! We're SO happy it's untrue. I was just wondering about differences in twin pregnancies from normal pregnancies and how yours was? etc. thanks ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Never had twins but wanted to say congrats!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i've never had twins but my mom had two sets in a row!!! what i saw from her is that twins are usually a lot higher risk and of course double the work once they're here. my mom had both sets a couple of months earlier so at about 7 mos. along. they were TINY!! her hand could cover from the bottom of their necks to the bottom of their butts. they are double the work but also double the fun! i love my twin brothers and my twin sisters!!!
    excited2bemommy

Answer by excited2bemommy at 6:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Sorry no but if you dont mind me asking did you get help getting pregnant with them? The reason I ask is hubby and I have been ttc for 3 years this month and have a few options and are not sure exactly what to do.
    Dianneakamommy

Answer by Dianneakamommy at 6:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• a friend of mine had twins and she was very sick most of her pregnancy. but then she had a single pregnancy and was very sick again :( soooo it's different for everyone.

one thing is that you might have to fight harder to have a a normal birth so you might want to start researching it early.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous