TWITTER???

what is so great about twitter i have heard alot about it i have a myspace but is it like the same or what how many of you have an account

mom2kaydence09

Asked by mom2kaydence09 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do have a Twitter account but I still don't get it. It's like Thought Bubbles on Cafemom. That's it. Just little blurps about what you are doing at that very second.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I joined Twitter just to see what all the hype was about. It's really boring to be honest. All twitter does is let people write short updates. 120 characters long, I think. You know on cafemom where you can change the little saying by your name. That's basically all twitter is. Some people are obsessed and write about every little thing. "I'm going to the lake".... "The lake is pretty".... "I fell in the water"... They update ever 15 or 20 minutes with really mundane things. Who really cares all that much about what anyone is doing All Day Every Day?

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• is it like Facebook? I've never heard of Twitter! LOL
    Anonymous

• I've had a twitter account for years but never used it until recently. I find it hilarious. I have a bunch of random celebrities I like friended and get all sorts of interesting tidbits about their lives (some are pretty damn funny like Wil Wheaton). Plus some friends of mine. I actually get more of my news off of Twitter then anywhere else.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2009