what do you think of this?

me and my sis in law both have six yr old boys and when my son grew out of his pram we stored it at my mil house cause we were moving towns my sis in law got preg again and her other son is 1 they asked me when she was preg if they could use our pram because her's had broken and i said no we hadn't finished having kids yet so we will need it again (and obviously she dont know how to look after one why she still didn't have her own) so anyway i am now 20weeks preg and we went thru to my in laws to find my pram in use with choc, milk all sorts of stains on it i brought it back and cried as i was scrubbing it I was not satisfied with how it looked so went down and brought a new one my partner told them what we had done but he didn't mention how upset we both were about them using and abusing the pram they got angry at us and said that if we didnt intend on using it we should of left it 4 my SIL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is a PRAM?

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i think u should tell them the reason u are no longer using that one........and that its not like ur sister in law didn't use it anyway without permission, cuz she obviously has
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• its a baby stroller
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• What is a Pram? are they expensive? I would have made you SIL buy you a new bring that one up to her and say look at this, your inconsiderate, buy me a new one or i will report it to the cops as proberty damage, you know let your crazy pg harmones run...
    Anonymous

• I would tell them yes you did intend on using it but found it in such poor condition that you had to buy a new one and if your SIL wants to use a dirty, filthy one, she is more then welcome to come pick it at your house.
    Anonymous

• You should tell them. They don't need to be angry with you for being upset your stuff wasn't taken care of. You are totally in the right.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Its def f*ed up on there part to go against your wishes. From now on be sure not to store anything at their house!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• When You said No, that should have been the end of it but You probably felt sorry for Her & Out of the kindness of your heart Your answer No became A Yes. I probably would have done the same thing, There was a Red Flag when She had ruined Her Pram but I guess we think things would be okay. Maybe You could ask Her to Buy a New Pram & You will give Her back the old one. Maybe that would work. Best of Luck to You & congrats on New Baby to be.
    Jodie269

Answer by Jodie269 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• She'd be buying me a new one! It was your's you said no, she used it anyway irreguardless it's your's, but she needs to step up and be responsible and buy you a new one.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• That is so disheartening!
    Have your partner bring it over to your SIL's house and tell her it is now officially hers for good and then stop storing things at your in-law's house. Paying for a storage unit will give you better peace of mind.
    {{{HUGS}}}
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009