potty broke? do I need to buy a new one?

this question might be dumb to some, but i'm a first timer here lol. mil gave my son a 3 in 1 potty. it's portable, and the ring can be removed and placed on a "big potty" and the base becomes a stool! it's so cute! only problem is one of the hinges on the cover cracked and broke. hot glue didnt do the trick. because the hinge is broken, the cover doesnt click into place. do I need to buy a new potty? or is it still usable as long as the base is still in good condition?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wouldn't think so. My son barely even uses the back part and occasionally turns the potty around to where it lays flat on the floor. Try and use it first before rushing to buy a new one and see if he'll use it with the top down if not then I'd buy a new one.
    missxenobia

Answer by missxenobia at 2:56 AM on Oct. 28, 2009

• op here, the reason I ask if I need to get a new one, is I would think when the cover is up, it acts as back support?
    Anonymous