Any opions on Yucky Duck cloth diapers?

I ordered dsome Yucky Ducks and wanted to know if anybody had used and had an opion on them. I usually use Fuzzybums or bumkins. But these were a little more affordable.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know much about cloth diapers, but it sure is a way to go when it comes to potty training! They become a fast learner!!! (I was the one learned from it, too... because it's a long time ago! ha ha ha)

Answer by micchi at 5:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I just ordered some too. I started using them yesterday and like them so far. I am brand new to cloth diapers. My daughter will be 1 tomorrow and usually soaks a disposable diaper (and leaks through) a disposable diaper every night but she stayed dry last night with the yuckyduck diaper. I used 2 liners.

Answer by owensmom727 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I love them. I have used cloth diapers for a year, and although they aren't the most absorbant diapers I owned, they were definatly a good workhorse diaper. I actually want to buy some more since ds out grew his mediums.. Oh that is one thing you should know. they run really small. He out grew the mediums in yucky ducks before he fit into mediums in most other brands. but as long as you know that they are great.

Answer by BodensMommy115 at 7:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009