WHAT is your PASSION, I mean the thing you have to INFORM others about, it's just innate in you to do so????

Like some women are gung ho about informing other moms about "Car Seat Safety", others about the miracle benefits of "breast milk". What's yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine: Dangers of soy.
    Boosting the immune system naturally.
    Food allergies and intolerances.
    I'll think of more....
    Anonymous

• I'm guilty of the "take the bottle from your kids when they get their teeth!" Just because I've seen "baby bottle tooth decay." I know it has alot to do with what is IN the bottle, like juice, but old habits die hard. Oh and the "please take the pacifier away if your child has to remove it from their mouth to ask you a question." I know I'm probably going to get bashed but so be it!
    Anonymous

• For me it is animal rescue. I have been involved in some form or another for at least 20 years. Everyone who knows me knows I am "animal obsessed" and I do all I can to help where I can. When both of my kids are finally in school full time I will be using most of my free time to volunteer at the local shelter and the horse rescue nearby as well as being even more involved in the rescue I foster for.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 6:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Elder abuse and getting power of attorney in case of an accident (and a DNR card if your going to do a lot of traveling in areas where there isn't medical care for more than an hour).
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• A DNR card for traveling? What???
    Anonymous

• Others: Pacifiers are okay until 2.
    Bmilk is NOT the miracle milk...formula is a good option.
    Curves are BETTER.
    Love who you are no matter what.
    Women power.
    Anonymous

• Recycling, Being a responsible pet owner, adopting animals from shelters, volunteering/giving back to your community, breast cancer awareness
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 7:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Faith in Jesus Christ as our savior.
    -KaylaLee-

Answer by -KaylaLee- at 7:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Homebirth/natural childbirth and attachment parenting.
    madelyns_momma

Answer by madelyns_momma at 7:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Mine is Autism Awareness. If a cure can't be found in my son's lifetime, at least we can raise awareness so others will show proper respect for children,adults, and their families living with autism.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2009