Lose the "muffin top" post pregnacy??

I have 2 kids and have never been really small but i absolutly hate this hanging bulge and have tried everything cannot afford surgery. Does any one have advice of what worked for them?

jnfmom08

Asked by jnfmom08 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Buy pants that are not so tight. And bigger shirts that hide the bulge.

I think it is tacky looking when a women wears a pair of a pants that are to tight and a really tight shirt. Then her muffin top is bulging out.

I make sure I buy cloths that do not show all my bulges.

Answer by louise2 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Have you ever tried running? I was a runner pre-baby (and am very eager to start back up!!) When I began running a few years ago everything got very toned however the thing I noticed the most was the dreaded muffin top disappeared!!
    If you have never ran before there are lots of programs to help introduce running into your work outs if you stick with it-it becomes very addicting. I got my husband addicted to it and he toned up quickly after only a few weeks! Let me know if you would like any more info..best of luck to you!!
    jdabsmom

Answer by jdabsmom at 7:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2009