A FEW ?'S FOR EVERYBODY (PLEASE READ AND COMMENT I REALLY NEED ALL OF YOUR ANSWERS)

WHAT RELIGION ARE YOU? AND IF CHRISTIAN WHAT DENOMINATION DON'T JUST SAY CHRISTIAN PLEASE.
WHAT ARE YOUR RELIGION'S CORE BELIEFS IF YOU BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR REINCARNATION OR SOME BLISSFUL PLACE NIRVANA OR WHAT NOT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THERE OR COME BACK BETTER? WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE ? WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE WAY YOU DO AND IS THERE ANY CERTAIN RELIGION OR BELIEF SYSTEM THAT BOTHERS YOU MORE THAN THE OTHERS? THANKS I AM DOING A PAPER ON DIFFERENT RELIGIONS AND WHERE ELSE TO GET THE BEST ANSWERS THAN ON CAFEMOM...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• THANKS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 AM on Oct. 29, 2009

• Then your'e not going to get many answers, you need to do research the old fashioned way...the Internet!
    Anonymous

• I am Catholic and the best statement of my faith is the Nicene creed.

We believe (I believe) in one God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, and born of the Father before all ages. (God of God) light of light, true God of true God. Begotten not made, consubstantial to the Father, by whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven. And was incarnate of the Holy Ghost and of the Virgin Mary and was made man; was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate, suffered and was buried; and the third day rose again according to the Scriptures. And ascended into heaven, sits at the right hand of the Father, and shall come again with glory to judge the living and the dead, of whose Kingdom there shall be no end. CONT
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 6:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• And (I believe) in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of life, who proceeds from the Father (and the Son), who together with the Father and the Son is to be adored and glorified, who spoke by the Prophets. And one holy, catholic, and apostolic Church. We confess (I confess) one baptism for the remission of sins. And we look for (I look for) the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen."
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 6:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• i am nothing, i guess i think jesus was a lie and it was just made up and forced upon people to give them something to believe in. i do think that there is a god, and we were created from dirt by this god. i dont think that there is a heaven or hell. i think when we die we just start a new life and never know about this life we are living now. death to birth ratio is almost the same, someone has to die for life to begin.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I am catholic by inheritance but I don't practice any religion, I beleive in God and most of his basic teachings, I live my life accordingly.

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• ANON#1 What a Bitch!! Unfortunatly I cant answer this because Im really not sure, and Im just wanting to be me and not sell out to any religion again. I think Im done with it altho I do belive in God.
    Anonymous

• WHAT RELIGION ARE YOU? I'm Eclectic Wiccan Witch
    WHAT ARE YOUR RELIGION'S CORE BELIEFS? Do No Harm, Karma, Reincarnation, Divine is within us all, honoring nature, doing good to all men, believe in magick and in the power of the energy in and around us, Goddess and God. Thats a bit anyway...
    IF YOU BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR REINCARNATION OR SOME BLISSFUL PLACE NIRVANA OR WHAT NOT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THERE OR COME BACK BETTER? I believe we have lessons we have set for ourselves to learn so we reincarnate til they are learned then our spirits/energies unite with the Universal Divine.
    WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE ? To each their own. This is an individual path there is no believe or go to hell type teachings
    WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE WAY YOU DO? It speaks to my heart and brings me joy and peace
    ARE THERE ANY CERTAIN RELIGION OR BELIEF SYSTEM THAT BOTHERS YOU MORE THAN THE OTHERS? Nope, to each their own.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• WHAT RELIGION ARE YOU? I am an ecclectic Pagan Witch.

WHAT ARE YOUR RELIGION'S CORE BELIEFS  Harm none, do what you will. Rituals and such vary according to season, and God or Goddess invoked.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR REINCARNATION Personally reincarnation.

OR SOME BLISSFUL PLACE NIRVANA OR WHAT NOT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET THERE OR COME BACK BETTER?  learn the lessons you are meant to in this chart.

WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT DON'T BELIEVE ? It never comes into play honestly.

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE THE WAY YOU DO..I have always had what I found out later in life very "natural witch" roots. Always felt peace in nature, with animals etc. I always questioned the Christian (Lutheran) lifestyle I was born into. I discovered what i felt deep down had a name. And fell out of the Broomcloset.

Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 7:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Go to sacred-texts.com, religioustolerance.org, and beliefnet.com All of the articles and books at those sites are legitimate research sources as long as you properly cite them like any other electronic source. Depending on your topic you can also use pantheon.org (encyclopedia mythica) or the UPitt Folklore library http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/folktexts.html
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2009