Do I have the baby blues?

So ever since my husband and I found out I was pregnant with our first child we started talking about when we wanted to have our next baby. At first we wanted to wait until Parker was in school (kindergarden), then maybe around age 3, then 2 and now that he's had his 1st bday we've started talking about TTC soon.

With Parker having turned 1, we feel like 2 years (well almost) is a good gap between our kids b/c we both aren't close in age with any of our siblings, we want him to have the bond with his brother/sister. I really want to have another baby but I still haven't lost all the weight from my 1st pregnancy and I want to loose the weight before getting pregnant again but a friend told me "do you really want to loose all the weight to put it back on".
I have the mirena so to start trying I really have to be sure if I'm ready to try for another. Anyone have any advice????

Parkers_Mommy8

Asked by Parkers_Mommy8 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It can take up to two years for a woman's body to fully recover from pregnancy and child birth...I'd wait two years at the very least before getting pregnant again. Hubby and I are thinking about a 5-year gap between kids, if we decide to have another one. I'm 2 years younger than my sister and we don't get along at all; I can spend maybe a few hours with her before we're at each others throats.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 7:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2009