What kind of house do you live in? What's your favortie room and why?

Brick, Single Wide, double wide, etc. etc. 2 story
and whats your favourite room in your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's brick. My favorite room is my bedroom.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We live in a 2 story homr built in the 1920s. It's pretty simple- living room, kitchen on the bottom floor. 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor. We have an extra bedroom/playroom/den in the basement. We have a front porch and a back porch. It's done in siding, but I couldn't tell you whats under the siding. My favorite room is my bedroom, because its my sanctuary.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 7:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I live in a townhouse near the Los Angeles Harbor. My favorite room is probably the living room because of the amazing view I have of the bridge, especially at night when the bridge is lit up with blue lights. If my rooftop patio counts, then that's my favorite, as the views from there are even more amazing. The place isn't large or fancy, but the views are amazing.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• 2 story townhouse, favorite room the babys room, bc i have my sweet rocker/glider in there a extra bed and a tv and his room window looks out over the pond.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• brick, 3 bedroom, one story.. my favorite room is my bedroom.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 7:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Our house is a ranch, 1540 sq ft 3 bed 2 bath. My favorite room is the kitchen, I designed it, and my Hubby and I worked very hard hanging all the cabinets, light fixtures, painting... It makes me very proud!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• Three bedroom ranch style house. It's roomy but still small enough to be cozy. I don't have a favorite room. I like our bedroom, the third room with my computer and all my books and the kitchen because I finally have a window over the sink again and I can look out at the back yard and the park beyond that.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I live in an old rambler. Small but kept nicely and it fits our needs as a small family. My favorite room is my daughter's bc I designed it completely and it is warm and inviting and not overly girly. Besides, it is where we play together most.
    huniebearsmama

Answer by huniebearsmama at 8:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We live in a one-story ranch style house. My favorite room of the house is the 3rd "bedroom" - we use it as a media room. All of our favorite memorabilia is on the walls (baseball memorabilia, classic movie posters, Elvis, etc etc) and the room has nothing in it except a big sectional, a TV, a surround sound system and a bookshelf of DVDs. It's such a cozy room and it's where we spend the most time as a family. I look forward to curling up on the sectional every night to watch a movie with my hubby after the kids are asleep.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 9:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• We live in a 2 story cottage that was built in 1918. It's a cozy little house. Right now my favorite room is my bedroom, it's a nice retreat spot. Next year we are converting our loft bedroom in to a "sitting room". It's right off of our room, we have to walk through it to get to our room. I have a feeling it will become my favorite space once it's fixed up.
    Anonymous