Can you report other moms?

There is a member here on cafemom that is posting questions that are more than troublesome. I thinks she's just doing it for the attention but OMG...enough already! I know that the best thing for me to do it ignore her and anything she posts but if there is any truth to some of them....I think her kids and grandkids could be in real trouble! So, can you report moms and how?

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 7:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Depends what it is, in the guidelines it says only for rude, swearing and attacking other moms, so IDK if there is anything Cafe Mom could do. If you think her kids are in danger, I guess check her profile and see where she lives, a lot of people just use this to create drama, but I guess that is why we live in America--LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• well I would say, add her as a friend and get to know this woman and do not come right out and ask her but find out if your fears are real. then just get to know her better till you have enough info to call cps
    Anonymous

• I know you can report her questions then explain to them why.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2009

• I believe that Cafemom is legally bound to look into the mom's account and questions if that information seems to show harm to children. For example, if a mother posts a journal that says "I am going to kill someone," it is a statement that I think has to be reported IF it is brought to their attention.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2009